MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home at lunchtime to find some shoite had parked across my drive.
How thick, stupid, ignorant etc do you have to be to do this.
Gave the horn a good test on the Zed but nobody bothered coming out to shift the froggy heap

Thats my drive directly by the pile of crap.

Swear if its ever there again its gonna need some new tyres

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some people really are F in Tw*ts!
Is it still there?
No, gone tonight when I got in - would have been jacking it up and shoving it somewhere else by now if it was! :yup:

Stickered the side window with a note complementing them on their choice of parking spot - tbh I hope they can't get it off!

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
get a jack move it out the way...like into the middle of the road(not that ive done that before...)
Thats what I was thinking - jack the back end up and wheel it away down the road.

Park it really badly somewhere else.:yup:

Easier than knifing the tyres.

·
Registered
600 Posts
at work we used to bounce the cars out the way all you need is 2-3people bounce the suspension and push youd be surprised how much it moves...it can set off the alarm but thats just the fun of it when the people see there car being moved!

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Peugeot - what a ****ing surprise!

French car = know nothing about cars, driving or road manners.

I hate Peugeots after my only accident when one ran in the back of me. Not ideal when I was my YBR125.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
at work we used to bounce the cars out the way all you need is 2-3people bounce the suspension and push youd be surprised how much it moves...it can set off the alarm but thats just the fun of it when the people see there car being moved!
That's what my Grandad and his mates used to do with cars parked down the back lanes when they couldn't get the bin motor down.:lol:

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
295 Posts
When I used to work for Focus DIY store we had someone park across the loading bay entrance (in a Ford KA) because they 'were only getting some screws' and couldn't be bothered to wait for a space. When the delivery truck turned up the warehouse manager picked up the car with the fork lift and put it on top of a container! The container was only about two meters off the floor but still too high to drive off. After 40 minutes of unloading and loading, the truck left and the manager got it back down; they guy had come out about 10 min after the truck turned up so had to wait 30 min. He of course kicked off but we all pointed to the signs saying 'no parking, service and delivery area'. I believe he got a disciplinary as well but was well worth it, I may have a pic of it on my old phone, I'll see if I can dig it up.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I used to work for Focus DIY store we had someone park across the loading bay entrance (in a Ford KA) because they 'were only getting some screws' and couldn't be bothered to wait for a space. When the delivery truck turned up the warehouse manager picked up the car with the fork lift and put it on top of a container! The container was only about two meters off the floor but still too high to drive off. After 40 minutes of unloading and loading, the truck left and the manager got it back down; they guy had come out about 10 min after the truck turned up so had to wait 30 min. He of course kicked off but we all pointed to the signs saying 'no parking, service and delivery area'. I believe he got a disciplinary as well but was well worth it, I may have a pic of it on my old phone, I'll see if I can dig it up.
That is brilliant - would love to have been there. :lol:

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Shake it rock it like hell see if doors are open. Anything to set alarm off. I had that a few months back where a woman had blocked access lane to garage block and rear of houses and I had to wait for her to come from school picking her little darlings up. When I had a go she started to switch the blame onto having a tough time etc etc. Boy did I give her what for.

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
My garage door is close to the road & i sometimes get people parking in front of that.****ers.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
I'd call the police and asked for it to be towed!
We live near Sandbanks, always a problem to park to get to the beach. Had a Midget and parked on the road about 6" over the drop down kerb.

The guy came out and had a go, but in the end said it was OK, as he could get in and out. That was about 8.00 am and nowhere to park.

He went on to say he had one family actually park on his drive, he called the police and they wernt interested. Bet if it was Harry Redknapp, who lives down the road, they might have turned up!!!

:wave:

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
A similar thing happened to me about 10 years ago when I had my Freelander 1. I phoned the Police & gave them 30 minutes to come & move this car or I would move it. No one turned up so I moved it - reversed the Freely up to the bumper & pushed it down the road partially into a fence & then it got a parking ticket.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts