MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been on for ages and ages, but heres the up-shot. The cars fine no problems at all, engines fine thanks to all the help i got on xpower in my time in need some two years ago (see the pics/read me threads), and its passed its M.O.T again " but".

I`ve just come back, and i do mean "ive just come back!!!!!!" Ive been highjacked, taken away, well lets cut to the chace "abducted by them,,,," you know who i mean " THEM"....................... No idea how long ive been gone or where. All i can say is "i wasent counting time in Decades,years,hours, minuits or even seconds" it was milleniums, i dont feel a day older and my youthfull looks are still in tack "Ah apart from i had to visit the hairdresses quick". Think i need some councelling after all ive been through this past six millenium.

The things they did to me were,,,,,,,,,,, oh,,,, i cant go there it would be far to grafic,,,,,,,,,,,, dam it ............. have to go ............ 265r x 234 + the speed of camel crap being slowly passed x slow movin newspaper print dryin= where ive been!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
WTF you on?:crackup

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Cor I've missed your humour welcome back. I'd invite you around for a cuppa and to get it all off your chest but perhaps that's not such a good idea.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cor I've missed your humour welcome back. I'd invite you around for a cuppa and to get it all off your chest but perhaps that's not such a good idea.
You think this is funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since my last post ive been to all these places.

position= turn left to (B1950) RA: 15h 32min 43.474sec DEC: -14° 37' 27.13'' ±0.004 arcsec
position (J2000) Then straight on for a bit to RA: 15h 35min 31.582sec DEC: -14° 47' 22.5''
proper motion B1950 (FK4) RA: 0.0043 arcsec per bloddy /a DEC: 0.003 arcsec/a ±0.001 arcsec/a in RA
±0.001 arcsec/a in DEC
proper motion J2000 (FK5) RA: 0.0045 arcsec/a DEC: 0.008 arcsec/a
source of ****in proper motion data Determined by source

magnitude: Yes very magnitude`ish kind of.

visual 4, yep had a bit of the visuals (accuracy: 2 decimals)

Got to rush round to the doc`s to self certify myself as absent from work and then try to explain to the misses where ive been the last 5000 years ( earth time one week ) .............. All go isent it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts