MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone doesnt like football but if it bugs you or if you have any comments on any of the Matches then post it here.

·
MG XPower.
2,119 Posts
The stupid background noise is doing my head in!
Only watched the France game but was ready to turn it off after 10 mins!.

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Agreed its like standing next to a massive swarm of bees.

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Watched the game tonight and yeah that bloody row drove me to turn the sound down after giving me a head ache.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wasn't sure where to put this, but seeing as were all getting into the spirit of things up here, and a bonus of having 2 spare mirror covers, well i just thought it would be rude not to. :friday: :)
IMGP2496.jpg

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Not a football fan but tried to watch England last night.

Not impressed, is that the best the over payed, over hyped England team can manage? Reminded me of school PE lessons.

Bored of World Cup already so think will avoid any more games if possible, agree the sound of someone farting down a vacumn cleaner pipe is very irritating. Media has ruined the who event with blanket bombing the country for what feels like months.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Damn horns!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i have enjoyed watched several games so far, I am trying to be open minded and appreciate what each team are offering but obviously hoping England progress. I was impressed with the US side, thought they showed some imagination at times with their passing and a draw was a fair result. For England, Heskey had a very good game but is a holding player in theory to aid Rooney but Rooney was dropping further and further back to get the ball. Robert Green made two very basic goalkeeping errors with that goal but now is not the time for the media to have a go. He will either be dropped or backed, either way move on. As a team, England (in my opinion) were poor lacking in imagination and final ball quality. But it is the first game and generally England are slow starters. Im not sure if there are enough quality players in the squad to come through but maybe with a tweak here and there the team will come good.

Didnt see Argentina so cant comment on them but will no doubt be a threat. Germany looked very good indeed but whether that was because they were or that Australia were that bad only time will tell.

The swarm of bees in the background are ruining the atmosphere, no doubt there, who ever introduced those things into the tournament made a big mistake.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cant wait to see spain :)
If they are anything like all of the other Big teams we have seen then you will be very disappointed.

The only team that have impressed me so far is Germany.

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nearly every match has been mega dull and the racket is driving me up the wall too! Rubbish world cup so far.
I have to agree with that:)

They are blaming the noise on Atmospheric Pressure:dunno:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts