MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
The only reason for sale is that we just found out that my wife is pregnant and we're going to need more of a family car now.
All he needs to do is take the orange sticky back plastic off and take that refugee from a metallica stage out of the boot and he'd have one!

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His wife must be nearly ready to pop, considering this keeps going up for about 6 months now..or his wife is an elephant with a gestation period of 22 months....

·
MG6 GT TSE & MGZS 180
265 Posts
Hideousness aside it always makes me laugh when people say they need "more of a family car" than a ZS. We got our 120 when our kids were 8, 4 and 5 months old and it's plenty big enough for a family! (Fair enough if it's his 4th kid but that's not what the ad said) Our lot are 14, 10 and 7 now and still manage to squeeze into the 180 without too much trouble ;)

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Not again:dddc:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hes a Chef I wonder what the recipe is for a cam belt lmao

"new cam belt fitted approx 30000 miles ago (I have a recipe for it) so plenty of life left"

·
Registered
398 Posts
22vader is considering your offer 21-Sep-11 21:17:52 BST

Your offer price: £45.00
Offer expires in: 42 hours 44 mins
Your note to seller: can you let me know how many times or how many kids your wife is having?? also whats the recipe for the cambelt? i thought you were a bus driver not a chef?

You can retract your offer under certain circumstances

1 - 12 of 12 Posts