MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Very nice. Performance with economy. That's the way to go. Looking at those discs & hubs, they are either new or that car hasn't done many miles.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. Performance with economy. That's the way to go. Looking at those discs & hubs, they are either new or that car hasn't done many miles.
Its a 60 plate mate only collected it yesterday and has done 15 miles

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Appologies mate. Quikly looking I deemed it was an 06 plate. I just can't keep up with all these changes.

·
I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,620 Posts
Nice looking motor!;)

Audi are widely regarded as having the BEST interiors nowadays, and tbh in a choice between Audi and BMW- Audi are making the better looking cars aswell, Most of the modern BMW range is pug ugly to look at, Saw an X6 (i think) the other day and i just ****ed myself laughing at how totally stupid it looked- awfull things :vom:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Shiny :D Quite a contrast in the colour depending on the angle of view.

(I can see you getting wound up cleaning the small gap between the pairs of spokes on your nice new alloys)

Enjoy.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Lovely looking motor, not seen many 60 reg cars down here yet.

Was a time when it seemed half the people went out and changed their cars for the new reg.

:wave:

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Nice looking motor!;)

Audi are widely regarded as having the BEST interiors nowadays, and tbh in a choice between Audi and BMW- Audi are making the better looking cars aswell, Most of the modern BMW range is pug ugly to look at, Saw an X6 (i think) the other day and i just ****ed myself laughing at how totally stupid it looked- awfull things :vom:
I agree, whoever designed the current BMW range should be shot IMO They are simply :vom:

Audi make traditional looking cars with a character!

Where is the ZR?

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Very nice car indeed. I think the 5dr A3 actually looks nicer than the 3dr which is unusual.

Hope you're happy with it, the interiors are very nice. I like that colour too :)

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Very Nice Motor:)

·
Economy motoring
2,301 Posts
Promise you won't drive like a d1ck.:dddc:
Not really my cup of tea but what do i know, my cars knackered. Don't chip it either. I know a guy who chipped an A3 TDI to 200bhp and it used to eat head gaskets every few thousand miles.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The alloys will not be to bad had them coated with a seal that is supposed to make them easy to clean. Everyone seems to like the colour as it's different from the norm that people go for. Yes the 5 door looks miles better than the 3. Still got the zed for now it's still for sale at £4500 and it has just had £1000 spent on it with the 6 year full service Inc cam belt and a new head gasket so it's a bargain for someone to have only 43000 on the clock

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interior pics will follow the weekend after a clean I noticed a spec of dust on he dash lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts