MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 3597 Posts

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title states really! This thread is for ANYTHING you want to discuss. Friendly banter is welcomed but don't just blatantly slag someone off,as that's not fair.

Just to get things started..............

So as I said in a different post I have been mainly lazing in the sun with some beer and the young un. I also jet washed the car too as it was a little filthy. Can't really be a hot chick about town in a dirty car :err: So what you all been doing?

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
So what you all been doing?
Bored sh*tless at work- as usual!:(

Best part was the drive home- windows down- stereo on n cool2

Be even better if i could use all the rev range!

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bashed my knee on the desk :angst I will add it to my collection of bruises. I have The Apprentice on in the background, their stupidly funny. Does anyone know if Road Wars is still on on Sky One, Monday. It wasn't on on Monday but I guessed it was because of the bank holiday. You may have guessed I'm a bit of a TV nut but I love all the real life police stuff.

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
Just bashed my knee on the desk :angst I will add it to my collection of bruises. I have The Apprentice on in the background, their stupidly funny. Does anyone know if Road Wars is still on on Sky One, Monday. It wasn't on on Monday but I guessed it was because of the bank holiday. You may have guessed I'm a bit of a TV nut but I love all the real life police stuff.
Road wars/police-camera-action is on all the fliipin time on telly! Does make good viewing sometimes too!, but half the time you realise you've seen it before n know what's gonna happen!

They should do some new P/C/A- there's got to be sh*te loadsa o new footage they could use of various *******s!

· Registered
3,313 Posts
Quote::So as I said in a different post I have been mainly lazing in the sun with some beer and the young un. I also jet washed the car too as it was a little filthy. Can't really be a hot chick about town in a dirty car :err: So what you all been doing?[/QUOTE]

didnt think u should use a jet washer to wash the car, any stone chip the power of the water will get under the paint and rust it in time

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you watched any of Nigh****ch with Steve Scott on ITV, usually starts around midnight. I thought this was brilliant apart from the mystery episodes but even now these are repeats. I have to agree that surely there should be some new episodes on by now. Even Sky along with other programmes on there are nearly all repeats. I can't even watch them as I remember them.

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
didnt think u should use a jet washer to wash the car, any stone chip the power of the water will get under the paint and rust it in time
It doesn't get jet washed all the time Alan normally washes n waxes it. I never had any problems from a jet washer, always use the lance first to wash all the rubbish off before using the brush. But as you say time may tell.

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
Have i watched any what!????? lol!

You don't mean that crappy supposed Ghost thing do ya!??? Or am i thinking of Most haunted!?!?- probably am- that's C.R.A.P!

Sometimes like watchin Dave- as they have some good stuff on there- you get Epi's o TG/Red Dwarf/Have i got news for you etc etc!, Film 4 is pretty good too! Some times get Epi's o CSI (the original one btw, n not one of the rip-offs!) Usually like to watch Scrapheap challenge (the British one with Robert llewelyn- or however you spell it, and of-course lisa Rogers HMMMMMM!)

There does seem to be a lotta crap to cut through though!- Can't think of a british soap i can stand & don't get me started on reality tv!!!!- they all make me wanna smash my telly Like Chev chelios in Crank!!:lol:

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
Anyone reading a good book atm!???

I've just nearly gone through (& don't laugh!)

Jeremy Clarksons- Clarkson on cars!

That's the 2nd book of his i've read, and they've both had good humerous moments- Even if this last book has gotten me thinking that JC comes across as a bit of an arrogant snob, but still he can write a good book!

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For some reason it won't let me type it out so I'll try it with dots N.I.G.H.T.W.A.T.C.H.

How can you say Most Haunted is crap. It's fantastic! I even won a competition to go to one of the Live episodes. We went to the Elstree Studios one and was put up in a five star hotel,The Landmark hotel, in London and met the crew.

I'm a sucker for jumping out of bed on a night too when the copper chopper comes over. Last time it came by a car was nicked and they caught them outside our house, it was fantastic.

· Nightwalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a programme that follows the Police, Fire and Ambulance crews on their shifts. They sometimes do a mystery one where they try to or show you how they resolve murders. It's on tonight at 00h45. It's really good or at least I think show.

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
For some reason it won't let me type it out so I'll try it with dots N.I.G.H.T.W.A.T.C.H.

How can you say Most Haunted is crap. It's fantastic! I even won a competition to go to one of the Live episodes. We went to the Elstree Studios one and was put up in a five star hotel,The Landmark hotel, in London and met the crew.

I'm a sucker for jumping out of bed on a night too when the copper chopper comes over. Last time it came by a car was nicked and they caught them outside our house, it was fantastic.
LOL!- I'm sorry- but i just can't take it at all seriously, and even if i try n switch my brain off altogether n watch it i just end up thinkin WTF n turning over! All the spiritualists who walk into rooms n feel "atmospheres" or hear voices, and how duff is it when everyone is in the same room but they all crap themselves when a door slams- please, that's some Burke running round having a laugh to try n add tension!

If you want tension- what John carpenter's "The Thing"!

Never seen Nigh****ch btw- what is it!?????

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
It's a programme that follows the Police, Fire and Ambulance crews on their shifts. They sometimes do a mystery one where they try to or show you how they resolve murders. It's on tonight at 00h45. It's really good or at least I think show.
Oooooohh- too late for me i'm affraid- i need to get my Ugly sleep or else i wake up in an even worse mood!

· I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,594 Posts
Just worked out why it won't let you type N.I.G.H.T.W.A.T.C.H

YEEEES- I'm slow!!!!!!!:hammerhea :lol:

Thought it was funny when it dawned on me WHY though!- Stilll chucklin about it now!

· Registered
371 Posts
Just worked out why it won't let you type N.I.G.H.T.W.A.T.C.H

The wonders of our computer technology, some software is stupid, I play poker on facebook occasionally if there is nowt on sky (ok most of the time) and there are quite often some right kn*bs, I have noticed you cant put the usual 4 letter words but it doesnt recognise wan*er so I use that now.

Just sat watching CSI, enjoy that program more than all the repeats of Road wars, PCA etc etc. Might just have an early night though as I have just finished off a bottle of red wine. Was going to wash the car this evening but living up a dirt track it would be covered in dust by the time I got to the main road in the morning, need a shower of rain overnight to damp the dust down, either that or move to somewhere with a tramac road, nah s*d it, like living in the middle of a field especially when I can rally my old Rover 820 around the fields. hehehe

1 - 20 of 3597 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.