MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cars been for its yearly M.O.T and passed straight through with no adviserys. the guys at ATS in stafford were really good, so thanks to the Guys at Stafford ATS...

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers matey, was dreading taking it cause you never know what there going to find. but Banana went straight through

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
My little pug 106 also went straight through yesterday, just required a number plate light bulb. They described her as a 'minter'

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool well done the Pug. its a great feeling when they pass though

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
My one just went through, 3 advisories, front and rear pads wearing thin, and tread pattern on n/s/r bit odd.

Always a great feeling when you have anothers year fun.

Booked on line with Nationwide Auto Centres, £27.42 incl VAT. bargain.

:wave:

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
if u read thru people posts about the ZS and MOTs you will find it does ok.. very few advisories and even fewer failures, a true testament of quality for those guys and gals that built our cars at Longbridge

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats very true Kelv, ive had my current ZS since November 2007 and apart from last year advisery which was the orange indicator lens paint peeling inside the lens, which now have been changed to R45 Clear units no other problems other than regular thing like couple of tyres and new brake pads all round and a new keyfob battery ive never had any real problems with my car, Jim (Turbozed) changed the top and bottom ball joints offside a couple of years ago and also fitted 2 new outer CV Joints and boots as the one had split so brought 2 and changed both, cheers Jim. nothings ever been wrong with the car. so i have to commend the Guys that built the MG'S at Longbridge for very good build quality..

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Nice one :yup:

Happy motoring guys:carstart:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts