MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I had these on my previous car, a MK4 Astra for about 6 Months before I sold it. Tyres are all good, and the wheels have not been curbed at all. One wheel has a slight blemish where it slipped as I was stacking them up in the shed.

They are 17", PCD 4x100. They come with a spigot, but you may need to source some if the bore is different ( I dont know!)
Tyres are just budget make, but have plenty of life, and are 215/40.

Viewing is deffinatly welcome. I am looking for £300. I'm in Crawley, West Sussex.

The last picture is of the blemish on one of the spokes. As far as I am aware the locking wheel bolts wont fit in MG/Rover.

I am aware of the whole 'new member selling' thing and scams and what not. Please feel free to check out my username 'law000' on the Astra's owners network forums.

If you have any further questions, please ask.

Chris

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hmmmm - I am in Redhill. I need to know if these will fit a Mk1 ZS - if they do then I am very interested and very close....

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'll see what I can find out....

Right, according to Rochford tyres, the MGZS and MGZR both have a pcd of 4x100. An offset between 37 and 45 and a bore of 56.1.

They should fit. The offset for the Astra is the same but you may need some spigots as the bore for the astra is 56.6, and the MG 56.1.

You are more then welcome to come and try a fitting.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thats ace - I can get over at the weekend - w ecan exchange pms

kindest

Hal

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sale again, and I may be getting the spigots for them soon so new owner won't have to buy them.

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
What is the offset because 215's may well rub.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts