MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted urgently, a TB Passenger Side Door Handle, as yesterday mine came off in my hand (well not completely) Looks like a pin/clip had sheered, handle currently held in place the some black sticky tape.. not pretty!

Kelvin

PS. Anyone know the correct part number?

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks will let you know, I have had a couple of other people get back to me.
how much were are you asking?

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
If yours is broke in same place then just send yours back to me with a few quid for postage if you want.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Kelvin get one off gary at least you know it wont fail again . They are much stronger with the repair done , gary repaired all four of mine 2 years ago and all still going strong he does a top job .

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Cheers for the rec mate, thought it was longer than 2 years? Seems like ages ago now.

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I am now sorted... someone local, but I will perhaps send the broken one your way for a repair.. It wont harm to have a spare.
My door handles have been trouble free for 10 years..

Kelvin

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Thanks guys, I am now sorted... someone local, but I will perhaps send the broken one your way for a repair.. It wont harm to have a spare.
My door handles have been trouble free for 10 years..

Kelvin
No problem mate, you've been really lucky!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Cheers for the rec mate, thought it was longer than 2 years? Seems like ages ago now.
Thought it was 2 years ago gary but it may even be 3 come to think of it i cant remember i know it was in october though . Like i said there still all ok mate you did do a super job on them

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Just had a look in "how to" section - oct '08. I'd have thought longer than that - nearly 3 years.
Think mine was about a year old when the handles started breaking with alarming regularity :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts