MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone .took my supercharged zs to nurburgring on the weekend . went round 5 times . didnt wanna kill it . my new wilwood brake kit was well up for the job . much better than the crap hi spec kit i took off . I dont know the track atall well but i managed a 9.26 min lap from bridge to gantry . i also did a wet lap of 10. 40 mins . very dangerous when its wet. Type supercharged zs nurburgring into youtube an it will come up. it was an amazing experience and i will be returning very soon. I think i am hooked on track driving and will be joining mgs on track to give it some more track time.

its now done 20,000 miles trouble free driving with the charger on

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanted to but was spending all my free time gettin the car tip top. i had spent bout an hour watchin vids on youtube to get an idea of some of the corners but nothing can prepare you for the real thing. i had one moment on lap 2 where i overcooked the third corner and just about touched onto the grass. with some more experience or a better driver the car should be capable of a 9 min lap. my lap was 9.26 which makes an average speed of 77mph for the 11.9 miles from bridge to gantry.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
sound snice and looks great fun.

Blue duck did a 9.20 in a standard zt 190, i believe only mods were coilovers.

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Hi Gary. As I said to you there, nice car bud! Really really tidy example. So you got back in one piece then? No idea what my times were, how did you film it they seem to be very strict on people taking any in car videos or pics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts