MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a topic i was discussing with a m8 the other day. being submissive takes on many roles in the house for a women. is there any women who love this role and only to pleased to please theire man.? it doesnt mean being a doormat as there has to be boundaries to which you both agree.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I remember taking a statement from someone at about 4:00am and he asked if we would like a cup of tea. We said yes and he then went upstairs and woke his wife up to come and make the tea. She put the kettle on then went back to bed and must have fallen asleep as he then went back upstairs a while later and got her to come back and finish off the tea! Needless to say we decline the offer of a second cup!

That is pretty submissive.

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
I remember taking a statement from someone at about 4:00am and he asked if we would like a cup of tea. We said yes and he then went upstairs and woke his wife up to come and make the tea. She put the kettle on then went back to bed and must have fallen asleep as he then went back upstairs a while later and got her to come back and finish off the tea! Needless to say we decline the offer of a second cup!

I would have told him to sod off! lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats treating someone like a doormat and goes against what submissive entails. like i said its got to be agreed for starters. now if that lady in question did agree to it then shes nuts!!

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
I definitely don't have one. When the house is a tip and I get on at her about it she simply points out that I could do it myself if I wanted to. Funnily enough the same rule doesn't apply in reverse for car washing, mowing the lawn, painting, decorating, diy etc etc.

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts

LOL That made me laugh. Sounds so wrong but did find it funny.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Funny and sad that it is - Ive never met a submissive woman, but I know 2 submissive guys ... There wives rule them with an iron rod. Really sad.

People who have thai brides say the women just want to make them happy by doing everything ... But to my mind your just marrying a servant.

However if your taking about being submissive in bed that's a different story.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Funny and sad that it is - Ive never met a submissive woman, but I know 2 submissive guys ... There wives rule them with an iron rod. Really sad.

People who have thai brides say the women just want to make them happy by doing everything ... But to my mind your just marrying a servant.

However if your taking about being submissive in bed that's a different story.
thai brides don't work either, they arn't as dumb as the husbands think, there are lots of swiss men who marry them, then as soon as they are eligible for a visa in there own right they divorce, sad thing is most of the time the swiss bloke will just get himself another one. (2 people in my office have them, sad *******s)

·
British and proud!
310 Posts
a topic i was discussing with a m8 the other day. being submissive takes on many roles in the house for a women. is there any women who love this role and only to pleased to please theire man.? it doesnt mean being a doormat as there has to be boundaries to which you both agree.
So you have a m8 then martin ..whats there name? farse

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I told my wife that her behind was the width of a three burner barbeque.

A few nights later I fancied a bit of bedroom action and she turned me down, saying,

" It's not worth firing the barbie up just to cook half a sausage."

·
often cruized never beaten......
239 Posts

A few nights later I fancied a bit of bedroom action and she turned me down, saying,

quality pmsl lol

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
My wife is Spanish and grew up in a culture where, after looking after the kids, the wifes role is to look after the husband and put his needs first. Most of the time this is good but it can be frustrating where all ask if she wants to do one thing or the other and she'll insist I decide. Her mum is quite a powerful person but until he died, she would run around looking after her husband from dusk till dawn while he did what he fanced.

At the end of the day a marrage is like any other sort of partnership where there needs to be one person who has the final say, traditionally it has been the man, it's only in the last few decades where the wife has started being in charge.

Only a hundred and fifty years ago a mans wife was his property. Murdering his wife has considered a relativly minor crime, however a wife mudering her husband in the 18th century was classed as treason as it undermind the very basis of the hirearchy of society and she would be stoned to death or burnt at the stake.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

lol.nice one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts