MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Style Police(you have been warned)

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  mook 
#1 ·
The MG Taliban give notice that any mods like this scoop will not tolerated on any zed and will lead to the car being eliminated!

this car is for illustration only

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
*lmao* nice one Dennis, sun strips on the side windows, what an idea :D

Seriously though, how about a cutout on the bonnet for some body coloured mesh for the purpose of creating greater airflow through my intercooler when moving and trying to reduce heat soak after a run? I'm toying with the idea but not got round to it yet :confused:

#13 ·
Dennis > not quite mate - that still has some form of moulding added to the bonnet.

Although, thinking about it, given the rake of the bonnet there's a chance the airflow might try going in through the top as opposed to the aerodynamics drawing it through the front. Hmmm, might have to just cut front and sides then ease the front part down a touch to create a reverse scoop. All sounds complete ****e of course but the picture in my mind is reasonable :)

I'd use a fine mesh, of the 'stretched' veriety, so it can be added to aid air flow by being lots of tiny little upturned fins :)

Oh, I don't know, it's late and I'm rambling now .... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.