MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, have you seen the press release on the stretched 75 (if not click what's new on the main site)? This must surely answer the only critiscm angled at the car for those with big families - the lack of rear leg room, now it has been answered.

I would now anticipate a large "HM Governement" order, as they have no longer any excuse not to buy MGR's finest. :D They currently run a major Vauxhall Omega fleet with some R75's!

·
Registered
81 Posts
cerbman said:
Simply SUPERB and even more eligant than ever.
I agree - it's very sumptuous, luxurious and above all poised, elegant and refined.

Now all it needs is some more power and torque. Perhaps a V8 rear RWD version? Or for the mass market just an over bored or stroked KV6 (3 litres minimum) would do the trick.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
PatrickT said:
I agree - it's very sumptuous, luxurious and above all poised, elegant and refined.

Now all it needs is some more power and torque. Perhaps a V8 rear RWD version? Or for the mass market just an over bored or stroked KV6 (3 litres minimum) would do the trick.
Did MGR take notice of Patrick's thoughts? Yes, they did.

Jim

·
Chinese Crackers
3,585 Posts
seamaster said:
We're getting a V8 limo???

Cool. Although I'm waiting for what must now be inevitable -- a V8 coupé.

Glenn
Oh no, Sahib, those Indian Wallahs haven't put a Rover 3.5 V8 in that CityRover thingy have they?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts