MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the success of the last order I am announcing I am ready to take orders for the next batch. This batch is bigger at 50 badges (25 pairs).

Please note that these badges are also advertised on two other forums so the number of available badges should drop quickly!

For referrence, heres what the badges look like on some ZRs from the previous orders.

The prices are £40 a pair or £25 each and postage is free (overseas members add £5 for pastage)

I must have payment before I place the order for the metal.

I accept Cash, Cheque or Paypal (Paypal charges must be covered!) for payment.

I will post up a FAQ about them as well.

I would prefer if members could submit questions to me via PM rather than posting them on the thread as it just adds pointless pages to the thread.

If you order some badges please include your Real name, Username and postal address. I must have ALL of these details from everyone who orders badges in your order. Any missing information could mean a delay in your order!

If you are interested in them, please PM me and I will send you my details to send payment.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stainless Steel MG Badges FAQ

FAQ

Q. What are they made from?
A. The badges are made from 316. Stainless steel, which means they will never rust.

Q. What size are the badges?

A. The badges are 57mm in diameter, the same size as the original badge and 4mm thick..

Q. Which cars will they fit?

A. These badges will fit:

Mk1 ZR Front and Rear,
Mk2 ZR Front
Mk1 ZS Front and Rear
Mk2 ZS Front
Mk1 ZT (-T) Front
Mk2 ZT (-T) Front

Q. Is there only one size?
A. YES! There is only ONE size. To have other sizes made up as well is NOT cost effective. I have to order them in bulk and unless I have at least 30 definite orders for another size, I won’t be ordering them.

Q. Is any modification needed to fit them?

A. No, these badges are direct replacement to the originals.

Q. How long do the badges take to make?

A. The time varies in all honesty. The badges are made from scratch. The steel works that deals with the supply of the metal prioritises their work load on the cost of each project, although the money seems a lot to us, its nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands other companies spend with them. I will process orders as urgent but I would ask that anybody who wants some please be patient with the order. I have done orders already and everyone is extremely happy with them.

Engraving takes 2 weeks maximum.

Q. What is the cost of the badges?

A. The badges cost £25 each or £40 a pair. Bulk orders can be discussed.

Q. What is the postage cost?

A. Postage is free unless they are going overseas, in which case an extra £5 in equivalent currency should be added.

Q. What are the methods of payment accepted?

A. I only accept Cash, Cheque or Paypal (Paypal charges must be covered in payment, £2 should do it)

Q. Where do I send my payment to?

A. When you are ready to order some badges, let me know via Private Message how you intend to pay and I will send you the relevant information.

Q. What information do we need to supply you?

A. I need your Username, Real name and a postal address to send the badges to. Failure to provide me with all of this information could lead to delays in your order.

I hope these questions and answers help with your enquiries, if you would like to ask any question not covered by the above please do so via the Private Message system.

Thanks, Rich.

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Well I've ordered my front one!! :D

How many other people want one for the back of their ZS mk2? If there are enough of us it may be worthwhile!

·
Registered
786 Posts
OK Guesty I'll wait till you've got yours which might be the end of feb, maybe march.
If you can get a pic of it fitted that would give me an idea of what it'll look like
Thanks
Al

·
Registered
514 Posts
Got mine from the last batch yesterday and I was getting a bit restless as I wondered if it would ever come, however it's all good, made from a good solid bit of metal. I thought of putting a slight dome on the badge but it's so thick I think I'll leave it flat! Good, I'm well pleased, I might order one for the back in the future.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF

45 left.

If you have sent payment, I will add your name to the list when I receive it.

**Updated as of 19/1/2006**

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF
Royal Blue 105+ - x2 - MGZR
EssexBoy160 - x2 - MGZR

41 left.

**Updated as of 20/1/2006**

Only have until 31st March to get your order in. Minimum is 30 Badges (15 pairs)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF
EssexBoy160 - x2 - MGZR
AndyG V8 Shooting Brake - x4 - XPF
Young22 - x2 - MGZR

35 left.

**Updated as of 23/1/2006**

Only have until 31st March to get your order in. Minimum I need is orders

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF
EssexBoy160 - x2 - MGZR
Young22 - x2 - MGZR
RichTD - x2 - MGZR

33 left.

**Updated as of 25/1/2006**

Only have until 31st March to get your order in. Minimum is 30 Badges (15 pairs)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF
EssexBoy160 - x2 - MGZR
Young22 - x2 - MGZR
RichTD - x2 - MGZR
Dr Roberts - x2 - XPF
Leeloo - x16 - XPF

15 left.

**Updated as of 10/2/2006**

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, and I have put money towards so I have to order 50 badges.

I have to order them in batches of either 30, 50 or 100 at a time. I'm over 30 badges so I have to cover the cost for the 15 left. means I'll have 15 badges laying around until somone buys some.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hal - x2 - XPF
Fordie2 - x2 - MGZR
Paul Waite - x1 - XPF
EssexBoy160 - x2 - MGZR
Young22 - x2 - MGZR
RichTD - x2 - MGZR
Dr Roberts - x2 - XPF
Leeloo - x16 - XPF
[email protected] aol.com - x2 - MGZR
BigAds - x1 - MGZR
Joeldav - x2 - MGZR

10 left.

**Updated as of 7/3/2006**

·
Previously Owned a ZS180 MK2
1,855 Posts
Slightly off topic:

I have just visited the site on your banner: theMGZR.co.uk - However, I have to say nobody can get a 'flavour' for the site before signing up to register, and I didn't. Whilst that might increase the membership slightly to the forums, it does not attract people to see what your site offers. I think that is a mistake. My two pennies worth, for what it is worth.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.