MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Southern MG-Rover owners on this forum in the Southampton Portsmouth Bournemouth Salisbury Basingstoke areas interested in a local meet?,perhaps in The New Forest one Sunday soon,plenty of nice pubs around there,any takers?.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I live near Southampton, but I work most weekends. If you want to sort something out then I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I live near Petersfield, so would certainly be interested in either a weekend or an evening meeting in the New Forest area.

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
I live in wincanton (somerset) let me know were and when and i will try and come along

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm in Alton Hants

Yes I'll be interested as I'm in Alton, only gobbing distance from the New Forest.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for replying,its looking good so far so i will start looking for a venue and a suitable date,lets have some Rover owners on here as well,dont feel left out!!.
Kevin

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Rovers too

Funny you should say that
I was intending to bring both my VVC Coupe and the MGZS 180:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK chaps,i am still looking for a suitable venue,i am trying to find somewhere that will be easy for you to find after leaving the M27,it looks as though it will be in Lyndhurst which is a small town and is dead easy to find, there is a large area for a gathering of cars.There may be a short walk to a pub but it will only be a 5 minutes,what do you think?.There is also a Ferrari dealer there as well!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Lyndhurst is good by me. Very easy to find.

Chris

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah sounds good. Time/ Date???

I'm just up the M3 so easy to get there.

And i get to show off my new in-car DVD system!!!!

G

·
I must apologise for my brother's tardiness in organizing this event.
He's on holiday at the mo' but i'll get him to move on this as soon as he gets back.
Shame really, this weekend would have been the ideal time for a meet up & natter i reckon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in Farnborough

I would be up for a meet and Lyndhurst is easy to find got a very small gravel car park tho, from what I remember neway.

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
Hold the meet off till after july 1st so i will have my ZR 240:)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Soon then?

Pick up my TF Saturday so am excited about show etc. Off to MG 2002 at gaydon sunday, anyone else going?

Chris

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
If your planned meet falls within the school holidays (and doesn't clash with BTCC, Castle Coombe etc) There's a possibility that I would be interested. That's if us Northern Boyz are invited.:beerchug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts