MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving back today from work in high wycombe... keeping my distance in the outside lane with a car just about a cars length infront in the middle lane some woman from behind me undertook and decided that gap was big enough!! then stuck her fingers up at me!?!?

i f**** stupid woman!

in rally matts car so didnt want to be silly chasing her giving her what for ! lol

its no wonder insurance is soo expensive with morons making stupid decisions like that !

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Tis true, some peoples stupidity has no bounds when they get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I'm sick of seeing peoples heads looking down when at the wheel. Obviously engaged in the extremely dangerous act of texting.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sick of seeing peoples heads looking down when at the wheel. Obviously engaged in the extremely dangerous act of texting.
yes me too its infuriates me, over the easter weekend when i was driving down m5 there was a young lad sat so far back from the wheel he could barely reach and he was there with phone in hand texting and also he was swerving from the outside lane to middle lane .....i was naughty and under took him didnt want to be any where near when he caused an acident.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was driving through Maidenhead the othet day where 2 lanes of a 40mph dual carriageway merge in to one. I was doing 40 passing a car doing about 30 about to move over having passd the car as the lanes went back in to one when it suddenly sped up so it was nearly touching the back of the car in front so it stopped me pulling back in and tried to force me on to the wrong side of the road. I had to brake and pull back in and the best bit was the driver was an old woman who must have been 70 years old! I flashed her until she stopped at a petrol station and politly (I'm not one to scare old ladies by yelling and swearing at them) explianed her error to her. She was very apologitic and tried to claim she thought I was turning right which was rubbish as I had past the turning and she clearly accelerated and was pretty much pushing the car in front of her along the road (a bit like Jason Plato!).

·
Now in a 3
4,092 Posts
driving back today from work in high wycombe... keeping my distance in the outside lane with a car just about a cars length infront in the middle lane some woman from behind me undertook and decided that gap was big enough!! then stuck her fingers up at me!?!?

i f**** stupid woman!

in rally matts car so didnt want to be silly chasing her giving her what for ! lol

its no wonder insurance is soo expensive with morons making stupid decisions like that !
I read this as you were moving at the same speed as the next car which was in the middle lane. So you were effectively blocking the outside lane. Why not pull in behind the car in the middle lane?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read this as you were moving at the same speed as the next car which was in the middle lane. So you were effectively blocking the outside lane. Why not pull in behind the car in the middle lane?
didnt mean for it to sound like that.....i was keeping up with the car infront of me but leaving a reasonable distance so i was moving past cars in the middle lane , just before i past the car in middle lane thats when this car just pulled in.with literally a car length distance between barely enough to get in.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Automatic Ban for using a mobile whilst driving I say. At least the police should make sure that their insurers are also notified when f.p's are dished out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts