MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I need some help putting my MG ZS 180 back togheder. The car suffered a crash in witch the airbags the driver and passenger were blown. What do i need changing in order to restore the SRS system?
And another problem, i need to put the aircon system back togheder, can anyone post a picture with the dryer canister where the pressure sensor for AC is located? I saw it is a arrow on the dryer but i don't know if it is indicating the flow of the refrigerant, so i don't know how to connect the pipes from aircon radiator, and from dryer towards the evaporator. Thank you!

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
to restore the SRS you just need to replace the air bags and you will need to replace the seat belt tensioners aswell as these will activate if the airbags have gone off, also you might need to replace the SRS control box as sometime they hold the code for a crash and cannot be reset well it couldnt on my van

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hello! I need some help putting my MG ZS 180 back togheder. The car suffered a crash in witch the airbags the driver and passenger were blown. What do i need changing in order to restore the SRS system?
And another problem, i need to put the aircon system back togheder, can anyone post a picture with the dryer canister where the pressure sensor for AC is located? I saw it is a arrow on the dryer but i don't know if it is indicating the flow of the refrigerant, so i don't know how to connect the pipes from aircon radiator, and from dryer towards the evaporator. Thank you!
You have a PM:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the answers. That is what i know about restoring the SRS but is there any more things you need to change like some sensors that make them to open at impact or do i need to change the rotating coupling from the seering wheel? If someone can post a picture with the ac dryer canister would be highly apreciated.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
FYI the seatbelt pre-tensioner is in the reel at the bottom of the B piller.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is there anyone who has a picture with the engine bay, with the AC dryer canister more exactly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts