MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i brought an mg tf not that long ago but always had a soft spot for the zs so sold the tf and brought my zs

im really tempted to do a face lift on the car and wondered if anyone had already done it pics would be brill

thanks craig

·
Registered
731 Posts
got the full bodykit for a facelift if you want to go down that road, very rare to see a full 180 bodykitted yellow zs.

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Dont facelift it... keep it as it is... the mk1's look hard as nails.. more old skool :D

i just dont see the point... if you want mk2 looks then buy a mk2... not having a dig fella just never seen the point :)

Cracking looking zed btw they are great cars, had mine since last august and it still makes me grin !

any excuse for a pic :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the comments guys after a long think i have desided to leave the car as a mk1 like it should be :D
i have now got a powerflow exhaust and an induction kit on the car and i must say it sounds brill puts a big smile on my face lol

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
45 lights, MkII repeaters and 11 spokes make quite a difference to the MkI (downside is it looks like all the others that have added 45 lights, MkII repeaters and 11 spokes :lol: :bh: )

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
45 lights, MkII repeaters and 11 spokes make quite a difference to the MkI (downside is it looks like all the others that have added 45 lights, MkII repeaters and 11 spokes :lol: :bh: )
which is why mine has the R45 lights but retains the mk1 wheels and repeater.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts