MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now looking at £5000
Right then, my car is up for grabs due to the fact Im doing far too many miles to warrant keeping it. So intend to swap for a decent diesel if possibly... maybe a 330d bmw.

If I cant get a decent value for the motor I will probably remove some of the mods or just keep the car for a while longer. This has had lots spent on it since I've owned the car.

ODO currently reads 132000, not sure how many were in KM's but Im told around 50k were KM's.
The car runs fine, its never given me an issue to be fair and is my daily runner and has been a reliable motor. Since being imported it has always been owned by SO.com members.
The cambelt was changed soon after I bought the car so is less than 2yrs old.

Originally black, the car was redone a year ago roughly by Knight Racer. And all major maintenance has been done by MGT Racing in nuneaton. Its a real headturner and gets lots of attention

Bodywork : Jun bodykit, GTR spoiler, Rear overfenders, KR vented front wings, GTR grille. Bayside blue respray.

Wheels/handling: Rota GTR's 18" and 9.5 wide, brand new tyres on the rear and fronts have plenty left too. BC racing coilovers, SUMMIT thick ass front strut brace

Engine/Transmission: Apexi filter, Japspeed FMIC/hot pipe, HKS dump valve, Japspeed decat and type2 exhaust & unknown aftermarket downpipe. R32 GTR clutch, Japspeed alloy 50mm alloy rad. RSP yellow coilpacks.

Interior: GTR seats, Myki's flocked rear shelf with Inphase 6x9's and amp. New leather gear gaiters etc. Momo 'drifting' steering wheel & boss. HID headlamps.

I also have an apexi AVCr which may be fitted later this month depending on the situation or can be sold with the car if requested. Also owned is a set of deep dish 18" alloys which need refurbing.. could possibly go with the car.

Ideally Im after £5000 as the car has cost way more than this. But I realise such things may not happen.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great looking car and spec. All the best with the sale.

:wave:
Cheers chap :)
Its quite a standard spec enginewise as they are 250bhp normally so mine will be slightly higher a little. Stage one set up requires the boost control fitting and a £80 fuel pump. Then its a case of obtaining a replacement ecu or a remap which will take the power from how it is now to 310-340bhp.
A standard GTS-T will outdo a ZS180 no prob on the open road and mine with the better suspension handles pretty well too.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Took my derv up to Santa Pod, just for a laugh, RWYB, run alongside a few Skyliners, till the green light came on and they disappeared into the distance.

:wave:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks excellent. Is it on gtr.co.uk too?
Nope, Im on the GTROC but dont think it will get much interest no there, they're all a bit snobby for some reason. If it says GTS-T they dont have any interest it seems. Its on skylineowners.com tho

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
you want to clean it before it goes Mike ;) lol didnt look like any of them photos yesterday lol

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol yeah, Im waiting for some dodo juice stuff to come through from a website called wax daddys, was hoping it would have arrived by now!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got cleaned and polished today, looks well nice in the sun :D
Cars are hard to sell at the mo chris, doubt i'll get any interest for weeks/months

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had first bit of interest today, apart from comments on the car itself. Dont think they'll be a serious taker though.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do like the bird on the right.
Ay thats Keeley, she's a good friend of mine :p

£7000 Im asking.. had a couple of offers but nothing major so far.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL ay shes alright :) Likes her photos being seen I do believe...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts