MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

We would to make this very clear right from the outset.. we cannot promise to help every XPower Forum member, we have some criteria to be met and also some exclusions. If we cannot help you, we can only apologise. For the majority however, we should be competitive and be able to provide an excellent level of cover.

CONTACT DETAILS:

The best way to contact us is via our website, you'll find all the details you need via the link below. Please follow the link and feel free to have a look around!

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/carclubs/index.html

Ollie
Sky Insurance

·
Sideways on Fire
158 Posts
Just wanted to say that I have taken out Insurance today with Sky.

They are a great company to deal with, very competitive on price, friendly service and your not on hold for 3 days first.

highly recommended!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

They are a great company to deal with, very competitive on price, friendly service and your not on hold for 3 days first.

highly recommended!

Many thanks for the feedback.

You are welcome to PM me your name and postcode and I can confirm the proof of club membership for you.

Thanks again

Ollie
Sky Insurance

·
Biomorphic and the sun,perfection
3,290 Posts

highly recommended!
Have to endorse the above,absolutely effortless,taken mine out today,"mod" (exhaust) covered like for like.Nice one Luke,very friendly and proffesional(ask for a pay rise buddy),thanks...............:clap::):yup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have to endorse the above,absolutely effortless,taken mine out today,"mod" (exhaust) covered like for like.Nice one Luke,very friendly and proffesional(ask for a pay rise buddy),thanks...............:clap::):yup:
Excellent, it is nice to hear we are insuring a few of you now.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries I can help with, you are very welcome to PM me at any time.

Thanks for the feedback, I have passed this onto Luke!

Regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

·
Registered
368 Posts
I spoke with a guy on the phone at around 9am this morning regarding a quote. He was going to get me a quote straight away.

Still waiting to hear that quote.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Just changed over to Sky Insurance today after a good few years with Adrian Flux. Saving a tidy £200.:)

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
My insurance isnt due for a couple of months but will definatly be contacting yourselves. You are getting some good feedback.

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
If people don't mind, can they post a few details about their insurance (ie age, ncb, car etc)

I'm 24, 6yr ncb, RH Post code, ZS180.

My insurance at the moment with Admiral is £84 a month comp with protected ncb. I thinks its a bit steep tbh, and I want to see how competative sky is with this.

(In contrast, my last car, Vaux Astra 1.6SXi, worth more then the zs, with mods, declared, £37 a month with Flux)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was dissapointed with Chris Knot insurance as they wont touch a modified car unless its garaged or on a driveway. Yet I heard that insurance companies are now charging more if its kept on a drive as most thefts they take the keys so if its on a drive its easy to guess which one it is. Does Sky insurance quote for public road ?, Cos Im ready to renew begining of July if they want some new business.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does Sky insurance quote for public road ?, Cos Im ready to renew begining of July if they want some new business.
Our criteria will vary depending on th risk presented. For certain postcodes and vehicles we do ask for the car to be parked in a garage or on a driveway rather than on the public road.

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Spoke to Luke today and gave him a full list of future modifications that will be carried out by the time I renew in March/April and i was very impressed by the service. Good lad to talk too and competitive quote :) repped

1 - 20 of 23 Posts