MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing the water at the moment but i was wondering who would be interested in showing at the likes of Fast Show, Modified Nationals, Trax and Others next year? Ive shown ive shown with other sites but I would really like to do it with XPF. Would anyone else be interested?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd be up for doing a few. Did trax on Sunday with Zr forum and the zs raised quite a bit of interest. Trax was awesome and the convoy was just as good, if not better! I've got pics on my Facebook page. Of your interested in having a look, add me. Gary Armer (pic is of me and ben Collins)

·
lieks teh b00bies!1
134 Posts
Why not just show with us (the ZR lot)? We're all pals, and the people who everyone hates don't go :lol:

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
id love to stu but im sticking to my guns that i will never show under the banner again after what went on a few months back although i still have some ace mates there i keep up to date by le book de face. :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Club / Forum stands are more than welcome at MG Saloon Day on 8 July 2012, at Shuttleworth Collection, SG18 9EP.

This year's event is being organised by the MG 'M' Group and MGCC Zed Register.

Further details are available via www.mgmgroup.org.uk

Patrick

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Think it all adds to the fun of the day.

I was leading a few ZS's to a pub, Tom Tom, sent us along single track lanes, over a single span bridge, with "unsafe for vehicles", signs and hikers, pointing to these cars, that had invade their space.

What made it worse was that about 5 miles back, at a roundabout, the sign said 2nd exit was where we wanted to end up. The wife always moans that I dont listen to TomTom, so I did and took the first exit!!!

Might have been a few meters shorter, but!!!!!!!!. Anyway we saw some interesting views we wouldnt have seen. On the way back we just stuck to the main road.

:wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts