MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing around in photoshop this mor...er.. afternoon.

Starting point.

I figured the fastback may work better as a coupe (audi a5 stylee)

Then thought Id do a few colour variations.

Yellow

My take on ignition blue

Black - kinda loses all the bodylines, though.

XPG

White

And my new favourite, cherry red

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

The MG6 does looks good from the front and front quarters, unfortunatly from most other angles it looks pants. The rear quarter from the side, just looks wrong.
I think it will bomb when it goes for sale unless they do something to make it look better in that area.
Its a shame as I wanted their first release to be so good, The Zero as shown will be a hit if it isnt changed. I would buy the Zero now if it was for sale, but the MG6, just does not do it for me.
I hope I`m wrong; and it does do well, we will have to see.

Regards

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi all,

The MG6 does looks good from the front and front quarters, unfortunatly from most other angles it looks pants. The rear quarter from the side, just looks wrong.
I think it will bomb when it goes for sale unless they do something to make it look better in that area.
Its a shame as I wanted their first release to be so good, The Zero as shown will be a hit if it isnt changed. I would buy the Zero now if it was for sale, but the MG6, just does not do it for me.
I hope I`m wrong; and it does do well, we will have to see.

Regards
Pretty much echoes my thoughts on the subject.
Thats why I was so interested to see the MG5 renderings that Ive posted up in another thread;

That is a much better looking rear end IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree much better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts