MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is he still doing these kits, im in desp need and he aint replied to me, cant get it in gear fullstop now really difficult, making me h8 the car, or is there better versions on the open market now

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Nigel does the kits on the side. He has a full time job and a family so you will have to be patient. In the mean time try greasing the master and slave cylinder push rods. It helped my car a lot while I was waiting.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers i will give that a try now

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
If there are any of you out there that are still running on oe clutch hydraulics I would strongly suggest that you get an order in to Nigel now. So many seem to wait for the inevitable and then find him hard to track down. Make it worth his while with a few orders perhaps.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If there are any of you out there that are still running on oe clutch hydraulics I would strongly suggest that you get an order in to Nigel now. So many seem to wait for the inevitable and then find him hard to track down. Make it worth his while with a few orders perhaps.
coudnt wait any longer as i need the car to take kids school ect, so ive just baught the oe from euro carparts, 189 for the both, wounded is the word

·
Registered
439 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts