MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between now and the 25th of May, my car will be undergoing a serious lot of modifications to bring it up to ZED standard.

(For those of you who don't know, I drive a R25)

I will post pictures as soon as the modifications are complete :D

G

·
Sorry Nat couldn't resist - it must mean big wheels - spoilers and a respray.............maybe retrimmed seats?

Getting warmer? :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you going with this Admin???? :D

PM me and I might tell you :D

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Don't you dare tell Natalie - It's a top secret mod that I don't want people copying until it's completed.....

All I can say is that it's costing a serious wedge of money, so any donations will be gratefully received.... :D

G

·
Nick

Can I just say that when I suggested you changed the R25 for Nat u had a reply that you could not run to that sort of expense, so whats with the Mods.:confused:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha - but there are loads of people who already have copied :D

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Re: Nick

Max said:
Can I just say that when I suggested you changed the R25 for Nat u had a reply that you could not run to that sort of expense, so whats with the Mods.:confused:
Max, I'll repeat my last sentence -

All I can say is that it's costing a serious wedge of money, so any donations will be gratefully received....

:D:D:D:D

Seriously, I think the mods are going to be at the expense of the nice block paved driveway I was planning on getting done...

Oh well, better go and put my kidneys up for sale on eBay.... :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You make me feel gulity :(

Although that said, down the line we will probably do the drive anyway :D

Still, you wanted to go through with it as much as I did :D

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
That I can't deny.

True that other people have done the mods as well, and one company in particular managed to get these mods done before anyone else had even thought about doing them.....

But I'm saying no more...

Besides, it's worth the expense to see the smile on your face once it's all complete....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel so privileged - you are so sweet <flutters eyelashes> :D

G

·
hi

Nat & Nick
I think your choice will be a wise move. Nice to see u have an intrest that both can have input. As far as donations sorry car'nt help with this one, otherwise I might be tempted to change my car. :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What would you change it for Max? MG TF?

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
And Jerry, look at the engine under your bonnet - do you seriously think that engine would fit under the bonnet of a 25?

G

·
I do like the TF but have to admit I do like 4X4 I liked the ML which we had one of the first when they came out the only thing was running cost £50.00 a week fule just to do the shopping. But as the MG has only done 1900mls since October it's not worth changing it's spent the last week just parked in the garage might take it out later if I can think of were to go. :cool:

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
ML???? Wracking my brain trying to think what this is but being a bit dense today... Too much work I think... :(

If you wish to Max, I can always take the F out for the occasional spin for you... :D:D

G

·
Mercedes Benz ML320 - swopped to buy a R75 - must be mad! I think the madness has now been flushed from the system!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts