MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems rather quiet on the MG scene lately, where have people gone? Its the height of summer and not much seems to be happening on here with XPF meets etc?

:tumbleweed:

Rob

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Seems rather quiet on the MG scene lately, where have people gone? Its the height of summer and not much seems to be happening on here with XPF meets etc?

:tumbleweed:

Rob
Reckon there is too much sport going on at the moment!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
654 Posts
We did celebrate Midsummer. We have a long day in here at this time, night is only 40 minutes long.
Two and half day long barbecue party with our neighbours, many hours in Sauna Bath and a lot of drinks.
I´ll be back later in the evening when hangover is easing off.:beer2:
Snowy

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Its been too nice of late to sit in front of a computer and of course going to watch the footy ;) :friday:

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Its been too nice of late to sit in front of a computer and of course going to watch the footy ;) :friday:
I actually tried taking the laptop outside the other day but it was so bright I couldn't see the screen.
Not sure but I think I cllicked on the wrong thing once and I may have married a Nigerian multi millionaire. :irked: :err: :dunno:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
I actually tried taking the laptop outside the other day but it was so bright I couldn't see the screen.
Not sure but I think I cllicked on the wrong thing once and I may have married a Nigerian multi millionaire. :irked: :err: :dunno:
Is that the one thats wants your bank account details to pay in 50,000,000 nigerian $$ as a wedding present?????

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Is that the one thats wants your bank account details to pay in 50,000,000 nigerian $$ as a wedding present?????

Don't tell me you've married him aswell?

The two timing ******! Guess he's not really a Colonel either?

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reckon there is too much sport going on at the moment!!!

We did celebrate Midsummer. We have a long day in here at this time, night is only 40 minutes long.
Two and half day long barbecue party with our neighbours, many hours in Sauna Bath and a lot of drinks.
I´ll be back later in the evening when hangover is easing off.:beer2:
Snowy
I know what you mean, but quite a few people I used to regularly see post haven't for a while.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Been to busy here trying to complete a building project so I can spend some time on my cars, managed an hour on Friday night.

I love the late nights, shame the neighbours don't like noise after about 8pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts