MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDt794kBXY&feature=related

I'm starting to warm to this car. (But in the metallic green with black top version) Might book a test drive next week. 180 BHP, 0-60 in 7.1 secs, etc, etc. Pretty impressive figures given it's only a 1.4. Gets rave reviews on Parkers for what it's worth. Half the road tax of my zed and group 27 insurance. I believe the zed is group 32. Only thing I don't like is the styling of the front grill.

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice cars you can get them in the 1.4 TSI 180PS 7spd DSG that is also in new cars now like the seat ibiza Bocanegra

do look good but seem a little high to me

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice cars you can get them in the 1.4 TSI 180PS 7spd DSG that is also in new cars now like the seat ibiza Bocanegra

do look good but seem a little high to me
The car in the vid was the 1.4 TSI. I believe the engine's full designation is "1.4 TSi 180PS DSG vRS". It does ride a bit high but then it started out as being a practical car. Suspension's been lowered quite a bit though and it's got those super skinny tyres.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
nice cars , good value.
I agree with the commentator though , for ultimate thrills per pound it has to be the clio cup ftw or for a bit more money the megane.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I,m liking the suzuki swift sport myself great little car meant to be great fun to drive its not realy that quick but its not slow either . Think i would consider one of i was gonna change the zed but i wont and dont wanna get rid of the zed yet i,m still lovin it after 4 years still puts a big smile on my face

1 - 8 of 8 Posts