MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDt794kBXY&feature=related

I'm starting to warm to this car. (But in the metallic green with black top version) Might book a test drive next week. 180 BHP, 0-60 in 7.1 secs, etc, etc. Pretty impressive figures given it's only a 1.4. Gets rave reviews on Parkers for what it's worth. Half the road tax of my zed and group 27 insurance. I believe the zed is group 32. Only thing I don't like is the styling of the front grill.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice cars you can get them in the 1.4 TSI 180PS 7spd DSG that is also in new cars now like the seat ibiza Bocanegra

do look good but seem a little high to me
The car in the vid was the 1.4 TSI. I believe the engine's full designation is "1.4 TSi 180PS DSG vRS". It does ride a bit high but then it started out as being a practical car. Suspension's been lowered quite a bit though and it's got those super skinny tyres.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
nice cars , good value.
I agree with the commentator though , for ultimate thrills per pound it has to be the clio cup ftw or for a bit more money the megane.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I,m liking the suzuki swift sport myself great little car meant to be great fun to drive its not realy that quick but its not slow either . Think i would consider one of i was gonna change the zed but i wont and dont wanna get rid of the zed yet i,m still lovin it after 4 years still puts a big smile on my face

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.