MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· The MiG
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. Just got a new TF and spotted some of you have replaced your original Union Jack/Chequer-Flag badges with Saltire ones. Well cool! :rockon:

Where do i get my hands on em?!

· Banned
1,210 Posts
They arnt too hard. I did the 180 bit in the cold (snowing) so it shattered into a million bits and took ages to get all the bits off. But the flag I did in the summer and it came off with the help of a screw driver and a rag (to pad the body work) and levered it off.

If you are going to do it now get a heat gun or a hair drier and warm it up then it will come off with no problems.

· The MiG
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got the badges, they are fantastic quality, i would defo recommend them anyone thinking of getting some. I just warmed up the union jack ones with a hairdryer for a minute or so, then just pulled them off. They came off really easily.

Anyway cheers to alan for the great service, and to you guys for putting me in touch. Hope to see you all at crail on may 2nd.

· Registered
29 Posts
After a bit of searching I came to this Scotland page.
I'm interested in a pair of these badges. Are these still available?
If they are, how can I order, and how much do they cost?
Greetings.

· Registered
71 Posts
I`m sure they will still be available..

I got mine off Ebay through Alan.

Only know his ebay username, cant remeber his email addy. Somoene else on here will give you it.

I think they are about £15 or soemthing for the pair.

· Registered
29 Posts
I don't have any yet, but I will soon. I had to get my car back first, after a long time. The engine upgrade took a wile.... Can't wait getting it ready for a DYNO :D .
I'll look on Ebay for the badges.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.