MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I can only congratulate those concerned in spinning out a non fatal T boning of four HGV s with no load loss into a closure of the M1 for 13hours for their non swift end to the incident... well done !

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Thats what I thought they got the guys in the black and yellow Range Rovers, Traffic Incident, or whatever they are called.

So they can keep the traffic moving after an incident.

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Well I can only congratulate those concerned in spinning out a non fatal T boning of four HGV s with no load loss into a closure of the M1 for 13hours for their non swift end to the incident... well done !
I heard that after the very fatal coach crash in Switzerland the road was closed for just 2.5 hours, and that was deep inside a tunnel! They used eight helicopters to sort it out. Although I think they closed it again later for the relatives to visit.

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
I heard that after the very fatal coach crash in Switzerland the road was closed for just 2.5 hours, and that was deep inside a tunnel! They used eight helicopters to sort it out. Although I think they closed it again later for the relatives to visit.
And the only difference was that the coach incident occurred outside the UK! Hmmmmm:stir:

Maybe they don't have so much elf'n'safety in Switzerland.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts