MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
The mechanic
6,698 Posts
All the ZT's i have purchased from jerry came with certifcates,i have myself been able to get some model's cheaper but it's not about how much cheaper you can get these model's it's the service you receive from the seller,i have placed order's late on a sunday night and received my order on the tuesday first class service by first class people,we should all be supporting RCS as all Jerry and Max have done is pass on the massive discount's that you don't get from the car club's,i purchased 3 SV's from RCS and they were alot cheaper than the other 2 club's selling them,at the MG cotwold meet last year i bought more model's direct from RCS it turned out to be an exceilent day.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
When funds allow Jerry I will buy it! Sorry for the delay. But at the moment, Id rather spent £10 on petrol!
Fair enough Mattie - but please don't ask for anymore Vanguard/Corgis form us - buy cheaper at DeMonPauls outlets. :D

I won't be ordering any more of them, as explained the pricing is diabolical.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
All the ZT's i have purchased from jerry came with certifcates,i have myself been able to get some model's cheaper but it's not about how much cheaper you can get these model's it's the service you receive from the seller,i have placed order's late on a sunday night and received my order on the tuesday first class service by first class people,we should all be supporting RCS as all Jerry and Max have done is pass on the massive discount's that you don't get from the car club's,i purchased 3 SV's from RCS and they were alot cheaper than the other 2 club's selling them,at the MG cotwold meet last year i bought more model's direct from RCS it turned out to be an exceilent day.

Thanks Byron for those kind words!

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
I dont buy many model cars, but the few purchases I have made have all been from RCS. Good value and quick delivery! I bought an SV, which I took to the USA for a frind of mine, he was well pleased! I suppose I should have got one for myself!

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Guys I've reduced these to less than cost price to sell all the Vanguard stock.

Most are £5.99, some less. There are still a couple greater that £5.99 but that's the lowest I can go to (that's what they cost me).

If you ever want new Corgi/Vanguard stock I can get them - but they must be firm orders (oh and you can have them at what they cost me).

In fact I'll forward the order sheet to those who want them as and when!

But as stated they must be FIRM orders (cash up front).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts