MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've sorted out a few incentives on site. The above has been modified as the shop is now running updated software!

Not only are the models reasonably priced (prices discounted before these incentives are applied).

Plus there is now Free Delivery on orders above £24.99 and various discounts culminating in 22% in an effort to shift stock!:D

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Lady Driver
724 Posts
Hi Matt,

I don't think there are any available - Corgi (the company) have gone into liquidation again and I think have been bought.

However, if we can get some they will be at the substantially reduced price in comparison to those quoted above.

Check RCS next week!

Plus if you order enough product we have various incentives kicking in.

Cheers Max

·
The Green Machine
3,920 Posts
Nice one, I get paid in a week and a bit!
Would order sooner, but my last £20 is paying for my new steering wheel to be fitted!

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys do you want these models stocking in the future?

Reason - we still have our original stock............:D

·
19,410 Posts
Nice one, I get paid in a week and a bit!
Would order sooner, but my last £20 is paying for my new steering wheel to be fitted!
Matt my brother says hes seen the red,blue, black and grey ZTs for sale for a fiver somewhere but he just cant remember where.
He said he will get back to me on it but hes abroad for 3 months atm.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Matt my brother says hes seen the red,blue, black and grey ZTs for sale for a fiver somewhere but he just cant remember where.
He said he will get back to me on it but hes abroad for 3 months atm.
Not rewriting an answer again. But I can assure you our prices are the best you will get around. My guess is Paul is dangling his hook?

Also, as policy Vanguard will no longer be ordered in the future. WHY? Vanguard drops prices and means that retailers get their fingers burnt.

·
19,410 Posts
No jerry i aint

They were at the shop looking for a North east bus and my mother thought the zts were models of our car

My mother tells me they spotted them at a closing down sale.

Alas she also tells me the shop is now closed.

Oh and i dont have any hooks both my hands are real.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any ZS models?
As mentioned earlier - we can get them produced. Just before MG failed we were going ahead with the project at a substantial cost (cancelled due to copyright issues). But since I don't think we could sell 200 let alone the 2000 required from Spark models @£25 per model. If people quibble about £6-£10 for Vanguards we wouldn't stand a chance of selling quality Spark models.

www.sparkcars.co.uk

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No jerry i aint

They were at the shop looking for a North east bus and my mother thought the zts were models of our car

My mother tells me they spotted them at a closing down sale.

Alas she also tells me the shop is now closed.
Exactly, did you read my earlier post about Vanguard. We can't afford to stock them. Their pricing is ****e. Spark - IXO - RedLine ect never change and you know where you are with them.....

Most (not the latest ZT BTW) are released at a cost price of £8.99. Hence most of my models are at this price as the stock was acquired without knowing how they then drop prices.

Then 3 months later they reduce the unsold stock to £6.99. Finally finishing off at £3.99. Check the Marinas on site - bought at a low price as they never sold.

Once bought 20 Blue ZT's and sold them at £4.00 each - check this Forum. I don't doubt your prices - but it kills the industry - so as mentioned I won't be buying anymore Vanguards. I'm already lumbered with the ones Matt asked us to get. Although they are listed at £15.99 with Corgi and a high price on Ebay BTW.

Our wholesaler has told us stories of retailers closing (going bust) because of this pricing structure from Corgi.

NB: The shop was started to pass on discounts to MG Forum members as I got fed up of being fleeced by the MGCC/MGOC - check and compare their prices BTW.

Finally, buy large quantities and you get even more discounts. :D

·
19,410 Posts
You know that better than me jerry.

All i know is all the local model shops have disappeared.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts