MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is all part of the 'get witness back on track' plan - does anyone know the difference, if any, between a R45 rad and a 180 one? they're the same size and shape but ISTR the 45 one has a couple of extra connections?

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
this is all part of the 'get witness back on track' plan - does anyone know the difference, if any, between a R45 rad and a 180 one? they're the same size and shape but ISTR the 45 one has a couple of extra connections?
So thats a wing, bumper, headlight and a poss radiator :)

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
at this rate its looking a viable option to take the car for a track day and crash, as there seems to be a ready supply of parts :D

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Cheers David, I may be you way again soon unless youve mooved so could collect the fans & rad? Jez has kindly offered me a wing.

So thats a wing, bumper, headlight and a poss radiator :)
Jez

PMd you back bud :). And also a fan unit.

Slam panel, plastic cross member, grille, bonnet, bumper needed if its fixable. Ive had quite alot of interest if I break it so still not 100% sure what action to take.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Slam panel, plastic cross member, grille, bonnet, bumper needed if its fixable. Ive had quite alot of interest if I break it so still not 100% sure what action to take.
I can see why both options are viable, for me if I had room and tools I would have a go but I havent so I would break and start again... Saying that if you can get the parts for free why not :)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Could the 45 version be adapted for cooling a turbo on a diesel?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts