Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Suits yours very nicely.
I'm lovin that colour.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Got mine to do, just cant understand how to get the bumper off lol
I did the bottom screws where the bodykit bib meets the front bumper, but theres a nother and i cant get to it grrrrrrrr

any ideas

step by step would be great!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Looking good there fella, the rover 45 headlamps should of been fitted at the factory, they really suit the nice colour your zs is.

Where did you get your blue led sidelights from, they look wicked! Nice one. :yup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i used the rover sidelight bulb holders and wires from inside sum rover headlights that where smashed in the scrapyard, made a hole big enough at the side of the indicator and fitted small bulkhead gromets i had left over from the kitcar , sealed them with silicone then spliced the wiring just back from the headlight connector. the bulbs are rover smd led sidelights off ebay

·
Registered
398 Posts
I couldn't figure out how to get the archliner out???
I can't get to the screw above the wheel so to speak

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I appreciate the fact that the rover indicator lamps are clear but can someone inform me what the difference is with the headlights please?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks fantastic!
Did you have to remove the crash bar to get the lights out?
no just the bumper

(I appreciate the fact that the rover indicator lamps are clear but can someone inform me what the difference is with the headlights please? )
the indicator and headlight are a complete unit

·
The Green Machine
3,920 Posts
Id like to know how you got the lights out then?! The ZS lights have a grey plastic bar coming off the bottom and I couldnt take them off without removing the cross member! Unless ive been doing it wrong?!

·
won hay-tee
607 Posts
Id like to know how you got the lights out then?! The ZS lights have a grey plastic bar coming off the bottom and I couldnt take them off without removing the cross member! Unless ive been doing it wrong?!
I could not work out what that plastic bar was for when i fitted the mk2 lights, so i cut them off :D

Makes removing the lights a bit easier now LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts