MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
in The Chairman's Chair
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you all saw the two new MG cars in the parade and also all the great classic MG at the begining of the parade.

Shame the Zt-T was in black Trophy Yellow or Blue would have been much better and made it stand out more. Also the Gold TF brought up the rear.

BBC were not very good on the pictures ITV showed more, but this was still not enough.

The fly past was also great.

I makes you proud to be British and to own a British Car !!!!

Rule Britannia !!!!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Video'ed a lot of the parade, and have just been reviewing it all.
You did see a Princess.. Also present were an Austin Metro, Rover P5, Range Rover (Pre ***) MGB, MGTF, amongst many others.

What a day! What a country to be a part of!!!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Missed most of it. Still trying to catch up on sleep after spending the weekend with about 500 Scouts on camp (they don't sleep) then a party in the street for most of yesterday.

:beerchug

·
X-POWER ZR TD+
1,627 Posts
It was a good parade shame did not see much of the cars or the planes but makes you proud to be british.Will be keeping the flag up in the back of my MG

·
Registered
15 Posts
As a international rally co-driver told me today, you go to sweden you see volvos, you go to germany you see german cars you go to france what do yo see peugots, why the F*%$ sake dont we see more actual British cars?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts