1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I enjoyed that, 7 yellow kitted saloons all parked togeather.

The drive up was great as well, especially from Hopwood with a least 20 ZS in a line.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Another great day was had and the weather was kind to us again pics in the gallery

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Think we scared off all the Trophy Blue ZS's, they usually outnumber the TY, but they were all hiding.

Good to see you again Talkingcars, and all the other new and old faces.

Great day out, well attended.

:wave:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
So so gutted I couldn't go, Metros being welded to fook and the ZS has only just been dusted off. Looks like the weather was good and hope all who went had a good time.
Missed a good day, loads of different models all over the park.

Always next year!!!!

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
was a good day again! this meet just gets bigger and bigger each year!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Think we scared off all the Trophy Blue ZS's, they usually outnumber the TY, but they were all hiding.

Good to see you again Talkingcars, and all the other new and old faces.

Great day out, well attended.

Including my Trophy blue one so I took my grey one ... ;)

Here on this link is a small selection of pictures showing mostly older cars that were such an everyday sight when I was a schoolboy :~

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showpost.php?p=4959480&postcount=2

A good time was had by all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all you guys who went to the pride
of Longbridge.As a ex worker from Longbridge really appreciate you giveing up your time and makeing it a success.:unworthy::unworthy::MG:

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Yes, another great PoL event.

Managed to sell a few bits & pieces, but not as must as I hoped. Having spoken to Gemma, I was the only person selling stuff from the boot that actually paid.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
First time since 2009 and I thought there were loads more there this time. Some nice cars too.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
First time since 2009 and I thought there were loads more there this time. Some nice cars too.
Good to meet up and have a chat, always looked forward to meeting you and your son.

Some great cars there covering all ages.

Well worth the effort to get there and join the fun.

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
well what another great POL, 1200 cars by 11.45 thats amazing and they were still coming in, good to see so many TY's and a couple of stunning Sunspot ones too, good to see Peter And Steve(typhoon) Paul Luti and Ross and George, weather was good cheers everyone for a great turnout, from Me and Gemma Cartwright and the rest of the the Team at POL

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Think its us lot that should be thanking you and the team, for all the organising that goes on behind the scenes.

Good to meet up and have a chat.

What a turn out, fantastic and all went smoothly, from getting in to getting out.

Think thats why its growing, no hold ups plenty to see and do, with like minded fans. Even got the weather right for us.

Even European fans of the cars coming over.

Roll on next year.

Thanks again to the team, including all the stewards that made it so enjoyable!!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Thanks for your kind words Peter, it was nice meeting you too and a pleasure burning off the rest of my recently aquired £50 worth of Super Unleaded. She is tucked up again and I am currently balancing the home finances in the 58mpg Nissan Note. Yes she actually does more mpg since inflating the tyres two weeks ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts