Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pride of Longbridge 14Th April 2012

Quote from Gemma Cartwright (POL Organiser) along with Steve Turner (Boon65) facebook group POL Admin..........

Pride Of Longbridge started in 2006 to mark the closure of MG Rover. Over the past five years the event has got bigger and better.

A great chance for the community, enthusiasts, ex and now present work force to come together and celebrate the great that came out of Longbridge.

I could never of believed back in 06 how POL would grow. I have made ...many great partnerships and pleased to say Austin Fed help organise the event along side Rover Community Action Trust that have funded the event.

looking forward to meeting you all April 14th 2012
Longbridge, United Kingdom
B31 2BQ

9.00am - 5.00pm

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Be good if we can have a TY parking area again, least you cant get lost with 4 parked up together.

:wave:

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats true peter its quite a rare occasion seeing so many TY ZS's together think we ended up with 4 of us all together last year. hopefully as the past few years have been the weather has been very good, hope its the same this year.

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thats a Nice Looking TY ZS Peter reminds me of mine lol, think i have one of your TY ZS too from last year.

and one pic with the 4 TY ZS's

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
I shall be there again this year. Really love this show has to be one of my favourites of the show season

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Nice pic of Olli! Cant see the monstrosity parked next to him there thankfully lol

Hoping he will look even better this year.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Was thinking of taking the MGF but seeing the photos it may just have to be the ZS ;)

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
these yellow ones are getting as common as trophy blue lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ill be going to this again this year, either in the ZR or the ZS. been the last couple of years and is always one of the highlights of the year for me!

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
354 Posts
I shall be there. In yet another different zed. Shame its not my ty zs 180. My first mg love. Would be rude not to with living 1 mile away. Any idea what time the meet is at hopwood yet??

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dilema which Zed to go in this year, confused.com

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.