MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an mg zr backbox for sale very good condition. It is a powerflow backbox its not quite an oval nor is it round its sort of inbetween, i got this second hand, doesnt look that old, only reason i havent put it on is due to my age the insurance want 80quid to declare this. so u can imagine what i told them!

Lookin for £50it also comes with a brand new gasket

Any questions/offers please pm

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Couldn't agree more. You would be a complete idiot not to declare mods especially "performance" ones. Reece here is doing the right thing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't agree more. You would be a complete idiot not to declare mods especially "performance" ones. Reece here is doing the right thing.
Yer, i have to declair it as i am a regular attender to local cruises, and we all no the police love those!. plus its not worth the risk, i would love to have to zorst on but cant justify it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude, I love the idea of a back box, BUT people keep telling me that its not worth it sometimes as the car needs a remap to actually get your monies worth. My new quote with Aviva is £1300 (2nd year) from my first which was £2999. What makes it worse is that its the 1.1 version. You can put up to 4 mods on the aviva site, anymore you have to phone them so they get onto the underwriters. I can put some alloys on for free which makes me happy :D New years present.

How old are you and what model do you have a r25 or ZR? I like to get comparisons anyway. Although it seems I cant get better for my second year. unless a company wants to beat my £1300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts