MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Bet they only nicked him so they could have a spin....

Probably playing car snooker!

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
i hope if he had any mods they were declared or he might well be in for some even worse news.
As for the plod driving the car...what a complete tool....epic fail!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
i hope if he had any mods they were declared or he might well be in for some even worse news.
That would be unfortunate,the plods want doing for taking and driving away.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Oh My:oops:

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
The PC who was driving will probably have to pay out of his own pocket - doubt he would have had insurance!

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
As well as the car owner not being very happy (quite rightly) I bet the person whose garden that used to be is not very happy either.

Stupid plod.

·
19,410 Posts
As well as the car owner not being very happy (quite rightly) I bet the person whose garden that used to be is not very happy either.

Stupid plod.
I believe the owner of the Garden had just spent alot of money on the said garden.

I am sure i read he was 80 years old as well.:irked:

·
Its a V8 user thing...
2,122 Posts
The way the article was written it reminded me of Jasper Carrott and his insurance excuses.

A garden suddenly opened out hitting the car in the side rolling it into the other garden where it came into contact with a speeding wall.

I hope they took some blood samples of the two plods. Do you think they have put them both on garden duties. I just hope the police don't try and grass over the problem of poor driving from their officers.

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Given that they had to call in traffic officers to make the arrest, what sort of officers where the two who crashed the car?

It is understood the officers stopped the yellow Mitsubishi Evo VIII in Hale Road, Trafford, at 2.15am today after seeing it being driven erratically.
They suspected the driver, 23, of drink-driving and contacted traffic officers who then arrived and arrested him.

·
19,410 Posts
Given that they had to call in traffic officers to make the arrest, what sort of officers where the two who crashed the car?
Who knows and i very much doubt we will ever find out:whistle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts