MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the direction of the little inline catch tanks Masher used to provide? Someone posted a link to ebay with them on and I cant seem to find it or find any on ebay.

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Someone posted a link to ebay with them on and I cant seem to find it or find any on ebay.

Thanks Rob
Yeah, that were me. They aint called catch tanks to caravan enthusiasts. Try searching ebay under in line strainers. Dont shoot the messenger though if it daint fit! Whats happenin bout me door cards bud?

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
I have one of Masher's here now that has never been used. Never got round to fitting and thinking of selling up soon so I have no need for it mate if your interested? Comes complete with everything that Masher sent me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
before i sold my zs180, i fitted an aluminium in line filter with a removable bowl and cleanable mesh filter element [that i keep in stock at work], the amount of oil that it used to collect was amazing...........they're also available with a clear perspex bowl so you can keep an eye on the oil level in it!
cheers,
Rob.

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that were me. They aint called catch tanks to caravan enthusiasts. Try searching ebay under in line strainers. Dont shoot the messenger though if it daint fit! Whats happenin bout me door cards bud?
Top work I found the one I wanted, thanks! There ready when you are mate, just need to dig them out of the garage.

Cheers for the other offers guys!

I have large SS one on my red 180 but fancy something a little smaller/lighter on the other car.

If any one wants a hardly used SS one I will be putting one up in the sale section £15 posted.

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts