MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's getting there :)
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the latest one :) I've reverted back to Europe for this comp.

You have the customary two weeks for completion.

No plagiarism please, make it your own work. Making it is the fun part ;)

Get your entries to me by

10pm Sunday 20th March

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
ooo nice! Looks like a base I might actually be able to use too!

·
lieks teh b00bies!1
134 Posts
Interested in this one :D Just wish I could do it :(

·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeez this one is taking ages :angst

·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You'll need to get your entries in sharpish what with Fast Show just around the corner.

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
This one has beaten me mate. I cba to finish it and with a pretty s*** about to commence its the last on the list

·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one has beaten me mate. I cba to finish it and with a pretty s*** about to commence its the last on the list
Fair enough fella, understandable. Still have loads to organise myself :angst

·
Flying the Flag
212 Posts
Wish I could do this but the forums with all the tutorials aren't accepting new registrations! anyone got a spare account I could use? or any alternatives?

·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wish I could do this but the forums with all the tutorials aren't accepting new registrations! anyone got a spare account I could use? or any alternatives?
No way :( That's a bit poo

There are some video tutorials on YouTube like this one that are worth checking. HTH.

·
Flying the Flag
212 Posts
Thanks for that link, although after listening to the "music" over the top I have a sudden urge to buy my clothes from a sporting goods store and impregnate a girl who can't complete a sentence without swearing, and ending it with "Kno wot I mean?"

The forum has had its registration closed for about a month now I think, I've been trying to register for ages, will try some of the youtube stuff though, thanks for that.

You get me bruv?

Oh look what's happened!

Alex ;)

·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for that link, although after listening to the "music" over the top I have a sudden urge to buy my clothes from a sporting goods store and impregnate a girl who can't complete a sentence without swearing, and ending it with "Kno wot I mean?"

The forum has had its registration closed for about a month now I think, I've been trying to register for ages, will try some of the youtube stuff though, thanks for that.

You get me bruv?

Oh look what's happened!

Alex ;)
:rofl: I thought that too lmao!! Yeah the tunes in that one are atrocious! Good hints and tips though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts