MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
£160 obo collected, can negotiate delivery. I'll knock money off if you have a midsection in part ex that will last a few months.

Will also consider a stainless mid section, but I plan of having one made. I have a replacement backbox already, but if it sounds right I'll swap for a powerflow cat-back.

It's still on the car, so I cannot remove to sell until I sort another mid-section. Putting this thread up now on the off-chance that I can sell to someone with a stock exhaust to swap. I think it's 3 years old now.

·
Registered
731 Posts
semi interested, I have the std centre section from an 05 44k car, prob a bit to good for the short term you need, but available.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take your time, and I could return the centre section if you really wanted ;)
05 = MK2 though? So I assume you have a mk2 and this exahust would not be suitable anyway.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
MyCarIsNotCurrentlyDriveable bump.
Can remove and bring to nottingham this coming monday if there is any interest. Usually located in Swindon.

edit:

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Great piece of kit and a bargain at that price:)

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
I would say its just right:)

It ain't loud or boomy its just right:yup:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It can get a bit boomy at low revs when it gets warmed up, but as Paul said it's pretty much bang on. It more than makes up for it elsewhere. Sports cat highly recommended also.

Provisionally sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts