MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
They had a black 260 on autotrader, offers over £2500, dont know what it went for, had HGF, as the guy said the rad went and lost all the water.

I've got a ZS derv, when I first bought it, I looked at number plates, DVLA had MG54ZSD, going cheap. Its a BX54 reg so decided to keep it as that, as all the BX's seem to be first registered by MG group.

MG Rover let me have a 260 as a weeks demo, awesome cars.

:wave:

·
MGZT 400 SE
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They had a black 260 on autotrader, offers over £2500, dont know what it went for, had HGF, as the guy said the rad went and lost all the water.

I've got a ZS derv, when I first bought it, I looked at number plates, DVLA had MG54ZSD, going cheap. Its a BX54 reg so decided to keep it as that, as all the BX's seem to be first registered by MG group.

MG Rover let me have a 260 as a weeks demo, awesome cars.

:wave:
Yes i love it i have straight throw exhaust no rear boxes a clip on youtube if you want to hear it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhwM7FTr2TQ
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just spent the last 20 minutes watching videos on YouTube of V8 ZTs, and then a few of CDTi ZTs with performance exhausts...mine sounds rather dull by comparison !

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
Might want to change the spacing of the lettering on your plate. Police won't take to kind to that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts