MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else keep getting these emails?

[[[Good afternoon.

Your parcel has arrived at the post office on October 14
Our Driver was unable to deliver the parcel to your address.
To receive a parcel you must go to the nearest DHL office and show your mailing label.
You need to print mailing label, and show it in DHL office to receive the parcel.

Thank you.
DHL Global Mail.]]]

I had 2 today with different dates, I think 2 or 3 yesterday & so on!! I'm not even expecting anything lol....

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
I used to get loads, sometimes thousands, of NDRs for these emails, the SPAMMERS were using my Domain name for the reply email address . . . such good fun.

My SPAM and NDRs have dropped off massively in the last month or so . . . :D

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I must admit that the email does read a bit strangly - post office is not DHL...

Where was the missed delivery card through your front door.

Where is the tracking number on the email or the contact phone number.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I must admit that the email does read a bit strangly - post office is not DHL...

Where was the missed delivery card through your front door.

Where is the tracking number on the email or the contact phone number.
Infact there is a scam where they drop a missed delivery card in you door telling you that if you want it redelivered you have send money to a fictitious account or address. It was on Watchdog a couple of years ago.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Infact there is a scam where they drop a missed delivery card in you door telling you that if you want it redelivered you have send money to a fictitious account or address. It was on Watchdog a couple of years ago.
Think there was one that had a phone number to call too - scam was that it was premium rate at about £50 per minute or something daft like that.

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
Yes I get them too - pure spam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts