MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
May take you up on this but have to see if the issue i have is with the actual balance motor or the butterfly. The damn thing keeps sticking open and will only close shut again if you boot it until the power vis shuts off. Then both balance and power vis indicate a closed position. The guy i bought the balance vis from said to clean the butterfly if its sticking and that doesnt resolve my issue he has another untested balance vis he is willing to replace it for. So see what comes of this. I just thought that if G, Err Jason had a set he already knew to be good for that money you cant go wrong.

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Get these things bought people... cheap as chips and never know when you will need them ! These are £150 new for the set

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
i dont think so, took it out and cleaned the oil off (not that there was much) tried it again and was still the same. Plus it never stuck before the VIS motor fried the PCB. the sellers sending me a replacement balance vis now but he said its untested. so i may be returning 2 faulty balance motors to him by the end of the week. hope not, but if it is faulty then i'll be needing a good one if you have one?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello mate, I have sent you a pm a week or so ago but was wondering if you still had either of the valves still available as i now would be particularily after a balance valve if you have one.
If still got a pair though i could still be very interested.
Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts