MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a large number of aerosols in stock that we are now offering at 15% below list price. These are only available to purchase from the garage - we will not send them by post, courier, etc. This offer only applies to paint aerosols that we currently have in stock, a list of which is given in the attachment.
Attached Files paintstock.pdf (52.2 KB, 14 views)

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Bit tight for those who live no where near the garage...........

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think that's the point Tim,was talking to Ralph at the MG saloon day and he was telling me that you can no longer send aerosols through the post,something to do with health and safety........
Yes, this is a real pain in the preverbial as the Post Office told Ralph when he took an order round last week that it is illegal to send aerosols in the post & there is a fine of up to £5000 apparently.
Not quite sure how we got away with it for so long & how long others will be able to do it for!

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
I ordered one of those Air con cleaners for mine the other day off ebay & that had free p&p?.

·
Its a V8 user thing...
2,122 Posts
Did not even occur to me. Funny old world we live in.

Think that's the point Tim,was talking to Ralph at the MG saloon day and he was telling me that you can no longer send aerosols through the post,something to do with health and safety........
Yes, this is a real pain in the preverbial as the Post Office told Ralph when he took an order round last week that it is illegal to send aerosols in the post & there is a fine of up to £5000 apparently.
Not quite sure how we got away with it for so long & how long others will be able to do it for!

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
point is, how do they know? - if the can has a rattle ball then don't bother, but other cans will probably get through OK.
And if it explodes and causes damage then what . . big risk to take when it's prohibited, ignorance is no defence.

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
You can't send "Filth" either!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You can send urine and stool samples through the post to a Doctor but its a different story if you try to send them to Noel Edmunds.

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
You can send urine and stool samples through the post to a Doctor but its a different story if you try to send them to Noel Edmunds.
Well obviously :hammerhea since when was Mr Edmonds a doctor ? :slap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts