MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nat

Special request - Owner with car (not MGR - hopefully this will be rectified soon {Max does have a Trophy}). Supplying dealer Kernahan of Witney.

Two notes.

1. Martin Kernahan is currently undertaking a vast upgrade of facilities at his dealership at huge cost = confidence in product. :D

2. Autosport have this report on the EVO VII - CCC version of the EVO VII, the 305bhp top version of Mitsubishis EVO VII will be called FQ-300 when it goes on sale in March at £31,495. FQ stands fir Flipping Quick, says Mitsubishi. (F****** Quick). True :D

Please keep your images to around 600 x 400 - to ease loading for those on dial up connections. Thanks :D

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
XPower Admin! said:
Please keep your images to around 600 x 400 - to ease loading for those on dial up. Thanks :D
Just thought I would point out that you can make life easier on others by playing with the compression parameters for JPEGs. The three pics I posted of my car were all 800 wide, with the largest being about 550 high IIRC, but I was able to get the size down to an average of less than 50k each, without too great a degradation of quality.

By way of contrast, the 600 x 400 picture of our illustrious leader is just over 100k. Probably makes it better if anyone wishes to use it as their Windows wallpaper though! ;)

S.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey Jerry you could model merchandise no problems :)

OK if I get some piccies taken this weekend for you and I'll email them over?
We had quite a busy weekend last week so didn't have time, but I'll make sure Nick takes some of me with merchandise and some of the cars (with owners and without).

If you need anything else just shout and I'll be happy to help :D

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
A note on picture sizes, a motorsoprt forum I sunscribe to limits attachments to 400 pixels wide.. plenty big enough in most cases... IMHO

Kelvin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kelvin

You maybe right - however I have placed no limit on picture size. Therefore I've left the oness on the poster to keep the size down, rather than play "BIG BROTHER". :)

I'll just see how things develop and if there is a problem I'll go 640 x 400 as max!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Piccies taken Jerry. Just sent you an email about how you want me to send them. if you're on broadband I'll mail them all in a heap, if not, I'll do them seperately :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nat and the R25

Goto the main site to see Nat posing with her CLEAN R25!

Wait a minute here is a link:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Unfortunately she's not clean anymore :(

Went out in the rain to wash her and now she's filthy again - oh well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend! :D

Nevermind, I quite enjoy washing the car, except for the fact that it kills my back :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.