MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Lol, eBay is very dangerous after you have had a drink!!

You just need to find another rover 45 headlight now, and you can then change yours over, not sure about the race harness unless you already have bucket seats in her? :whistle:

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
We had a customer that bought a Maestro 2.0 efi one night when drunk. He brought it around and I had a look at it. It was scrap, not worth more than it weight - he paid around £275.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Haha! Need a breathalyser log-in for a pc!

It would make for amusing reading to see a list of the oddest Ebay purchases made whilst under the influence!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking of a voice recognition program where you recite a tongue twister !!

my dad once bought an old northern soul record for my mum ,turned out to be a sleeve so he bought the record only to realise they aint even got a record player .....heavy nite on the jd

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
i was thinking of a voice recognition program where you recite a tongue twister !!

my dad once bought an old northern soul record for my mum ,turned out to be a sleeve so he bought the record only to realise they aint even got a record player .....heavy nite on the jd
Lol

I steer clear of the bay when i have been drinking:yup:

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
My dad bought some sort of rare orchid for about £80 of eBay when lagered up, he got into a bidding war and decided he wasn't going to lose.

It arrived, lasted about three weeks and then died. Plenty of ammo for me to take the mickey with there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts