MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Old timers re united at pod

14K views 250 replies 18 participants last post by  Dave V6 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well haven't been on here much but have been pm'ing some people, thought it would be a good idea to maybe have a meet get some of the old times to pop along, not just a Mg thing either, so all makes able to attend. Was thinking Santa pod, looking at saturday April 20th which happens to be a late night special, both rwyb dates, weather sound better around then we hope lol. Great day out plenty of fun and time to catch up.

Santa pod
Airfield Road
Podington
Wellingborough
Northants
NN29 7XA

http://www.rwyb.co.uk/dates.php

Prices and alternative dates.

I have pm'd

Dave v6
180boy (ed)
Dave mgt
Baz
Wirly
Real time (Ross)

Anyone welcome add your names and dates preferred I guess 5th may will best for value for money.

Confirmed

Sie
Dave v6
Real time

Thanks

Simon

See less See more
#13 ·
Would be nice to see it mate.

sie....golf gti....either dates
dave....boost bus
dave mgt....?
red zed....blue zs
cutler....zs 180
peter.... zs td
real time....slow zs :p

I not fussed on either dates but I reckon 4th would be the better day more track time. Lol

Simon

#23 ·
The 20th April sounds good....?

sie....golf gti....either dates
dave....boost bus
dave mgt....zs 180
red zed....blue zs
cutler....zs 180
peter.... zs td
real time....slow zs

#26 ·
Long as its not the 1st of April, last time I went 10 odd were supposed to meet at the service I got there an hour early, well was a Sunday and silly am ish.

Gave up waiting after an hour, all the others called off, must admit snow was forecast and it did fall. Found Santa Pod, was busy, then they closed it.

Most went home but I stayed, runs restarted and it was nearly, take the run, line up behind a max of 12 cars and off again.

:wave:

#28 ·
sie....golf gti....gt 3076 running 480 bhp
dave....boost bus
dave mgt....zs 180
red zed....blue zs
cutler....zs 180
peter.... zs td
real time....slow zs
Drew....ZS180
blue harbour....seat leon cupra R 265

im not bothered what date as long as its a saturday.

anyone hear anything of pete b, shroonie, jerry, shantung black tiger etc etc

#31 ·
sie....golf gti....gt 3076 running 480 bhp
dave....boost bus
dave mgt....zs 180
red zed....blue zs
cutler....zs 180
peter.... zs td
real time....slow zs
Drew....ZS180
ed....??

what you driving ed ?

p.s dont worry ill edit the list ya lazy ar5e :yup:

#32 ·
Dave V6;694717]sie....golf gti....gt 3076 running 480 bhp
dave....boost bus
dave mgt....zs 180
red zed....blue zs
cutler....zs 180
peter.... zs td
real time....slow zs
Drew....ZS180
Edd.....C55 AMG or CRX Turbo

#33 ·
Hmm Might have to get mine upto Stattlers at Sheff for a GIAC map:dddc::carstart::evil:

Then again not being able to lay power till 4th/5th in the wet will make it a complete PITA - but maybe the thought of 350 ponies and about the same in lbft torque will corrupt me in the mean time!!!;):evil::evil:

Yes Dave - that's a wind up!;)

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Then again not being able to lay power till 4th/5th in the wet will make it a complete PITA ;)
Mines like that, bet yours is too dave? You have to learn to feather that throttle. I need a quaife but they don't come cheap. What happened to the civic? O you won't get 350 from just a remap(stage 1), you will need zorst, filter, better cooler, upgraded hpfp. Stage 2 - stage 2+ will see 350-380bhp.

Dave - joker I wish it had a gt3076. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.