MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SPORT 'N' RACING
Are you a member of the VW Brotherhood???? is that like the masons?
<Feeling threat'nd>
if you sorted the handling and the steering i might get worried,but at the end of the day you can't polish a turd.:D:D:D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yep I have a Cupra. And as for polishing turds, if the cap fits....:D

Oh, I'd love to have head '2' head with a ZR but I would'nt like to make you feel underpowered:D He, He, He

G

·
well S & N seen kevin in action I don't think you should challange him to a head to head from what I have seen and heard he's stonkin FAST:D :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hang on a mo, thats not fair, thats a 45! I could'nt and would'nt even atempt to outrun one of those on the twistes! As good as scooby some people say!

kevin, good pic when and where was it taken? And no I dont work for WSR, but i've been there!!!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<good pic when and where was it taken? >
hullavington just past swindon, did you notice how flat the ZS looks-no body roll.
btw R U the cupra kid from gillingham:D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have been for a wonderful blat along the A13 with the good Mr. Neal, and I can confirm that with dual abilities of the ZS and his driving skills, this is one potent combination!

C'mon S & R! Get that ZS, U know it makes sense!:D

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<I will send you a pukka XPOWER sticker if you tell me!>

errrr. ive got a load thanks(if anyone wants any,brands ;) )
hows the grinding clutch??????
with all the probs you have had anyone would think you were driving a MG:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.