MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just short of the car parks at Brands Hatch on the A20 for the BTCC the Wife and I noticed a traffic jam starting to form. Thought it was alittle premature as there was perhaps a couple of miles to go before hitting the circuit.

Progress was made, low and behold holding up the traffic was a TVR Cerberia. Bonnett up and all.

Lovely looking things those cars from Blackpool and sound brill but you have to be an honary member of the AA to own one! And of course the patence of a saint!

Jim

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I never realised that included in the 'running costs' of a TVR would be 'Taxi fares'.
Still if you can afford to buy and run one, a little inconvenience will not hurt.

·
True Brit
1,048 Posts
JIM said:
Just short of the car parks at Brands Hatch on the A20 for the BTCC the Wife and I noticed a traffic jam starting to form. Thought it was alittle premature as there was perhaps a couple of miles to go before hitting the circuit.

Progress was made, low and behold holding up the traffic was a TVR Cerberia. Bonnett up and all.

Lovely looking things those cars from Blackpool and sound brill but you have to be an honary member of the AA to own one! And of course the patence of a saint!

Jim
How old was it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts