·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
That cars a keeper

(mainly as nobody else wants it!)

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm not sure where to start....... that front 'bumper'.. what the hell :agh: , and the rear, why, just why. :slap:

I felt a small bit of me die when I saw that :eek:

I'm sorry if it happens to be somones on the forum (I somehow doubt it though) but that has got to be the worst ZS I have EVER seen, and I've seen a written off one!

Anyway rant over, I guess if you hit it you couldn't claim you didn't see it! I do like the rims though.

Oh god and that spoiler
Can't even get the bloody number plate on straight either :bh

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
My eyes feel so violated!:shock:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well that body kit really suits the lines of the zs.....

And I love how the inside of the doors is still solar red too, looks like a really classy job ahs been done on it.....

And also, if you are going to spend that much, why do you leave the wooden effect door trims on...seriously?!?

·
Registered
62 Posts
clearly, i think the person who has done this has some serious issues, the front grill, the exhaust system, too many things to list. I would have cried if I had spent 10K and this is what i had to show for it

·
Registered
385 Posts
Explosion in a ripspeed store could produce a better pile of dump than that, what
The hell do
Some people see when they think ahhhh this will look great.

Is this a case of all mothers think there kids are beautiful angels
Lol.

Lucky if he gets a grand for it!

From the side the bulky side skirts start to look the the mk1 touring car but they are surrounded by awfull front and rear bumpers.

Paint is vile :err:

P.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I bet the owner appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show and it transired that his ex wanted her half so he was forced to take it off the market.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bet the owner appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show and it transired that his ex wanted her half so he was forced to take it off the market.
the ex probably wanted it for the child benefit for the child she doesnt think is his or he was just selling it to pay for the lie detector test so he can confirm what she is thinking and then the dna test to show its someone completely different

1 - 16 of 16 Posts